Based on the famous novella from Robert Louis Stevenson the player experience the fascinating world of Jekyll & Hyde and must solve the secrets behind London's underground world.
Fascinating storyline about a conspiracy of an ancient mysterious sect. Therefore all puzzles (quests) are based on the Greek mythology.
Combining classical Point and Click features with action elements, Jekyll and Hyde is featuring a 3D engine with a lot of special effects. Players must solve the quests with two completely different characters.
System requirements :
- 3D-adventure with action and skillgaming elements
- Played in 3rd-person-view similar to a jump & run game (no point&click)
- Exciting linear story line based on the well known “Jekyll & Hyde” novel
- Mysterious riddles, puzzles and huge end bosses based on the Greek mythology
- 2 player characters with different skills to solve a series of quests
- Find bonus items to unlock bonus content within the game (e.g. artwork gallery)
- Both characters are developing different skills during the game
- Dynamic camera movements emphasizing level of excitement
- Mini laboratory to analyze and produce biological and chemical substances
- Mixed potions are giving the player new abilities
- Seven chapters
- Over 100 usable items which can also be combined to solve puzles
- OS : Windows XP SP2 / Vista / 7
- CPU : 1,5 GHz
- RAM : 1 GB
- GPU : 128 MB
- DirectX : 9.0c