The mean cruel cold blooded tyrant Ceville ruthlessly rules the beautiful kingdom of Faeryanis. Or rather, he used to rule the beautiful kingdom of Faeryanis, until the brave people revolted against his regime and drove him out of the palace.
The kindhearted queen Gwendolyn did step up to reign over the land with a council of noble and wise advisors.. It seems that this story could end just like any other fairy tale: 'And they lived happily ever after...' But no, that's not quite right. Because another evil rises within the land. The treacherous Basilus - counsellor of Gwendolyn and of Ceville before her - plans to take the crown and torture the realm with the help of murderous beasts he has summoned from the planes of eternal darkness.
All seems lost! But hope resides with the one most unlikely person imaginable to save the kingdom and restore peace to the realm: Ceville, the realm's former despotic ruler...
Three playable main characters :
Ceville, the ancient ruler of Faeryanis and spare-time tyrant, Ambrosius, the noble and somewhat self-important knight and Lilly, the gentle and kind little girl.
This game will give you an impression of what happens, when you mix up the setting and humour of Shrek, Discworld and the Monkey Island series.Features :
- Classic Point and Click Adventure
- Up to three simultaniously playable characters with weird but loveable personalities
- Bizarre characters from stock-broker dwarves and hippie-elves who populate the fairy- tale realm of Faeryanis
- Various locations all over Faerynis, like the Not-So-Hidden druid circle, the (former) Elven Forest, The Dwarven Mines of Mount Goldmore and more! a variety of puzzles, many of which that can only be solved by teamwork of two (or more) player characters
- Tons of humour
- System : WindowsÂ® XP & Vista
- CPUmin. 1,6 GHz
- RAM : 512 MB
- Disc space : 2 GB
- Graphics card : 128 MB, DirectXÂ® 9
- PEGI Rating : Ages 7 and Over